Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to our clients
We produce the highest caliber work and service.
All Insurance Accepted. We offer our Written Lifetime Warranty! We have installed the latest and greatest shop technologies for collision repair and automotive paint application, and are receiving rave reviews from all who see it. Designed from the ground up as a paint and body shop, it is a fantastic facility that creates an ideal environment for fixing fender benders, repairing a dent, or restoring a rust bucket. We specialize in restoration and custom paint.
Classic Car Restoration
We love restoring old cars! If you are looking for a full or partial car or truck restoration, we will do it "the way you want it done". We will do a full, turn key, top down restoration or we can do any part of your project that you may not feel comfortable doing yourself. While we specialize in paint and body work, we also have years of experience doing drivetrain mods, interiors, engines or simply making it look like it was when it was new. Call Paul to discuss your project today!
We repair any-and-all makes and models covered by any-and-all insurance companies (including "no-frills", no insurance or "under-insurance" customers). If your car needs body work, we will track down the parts, make the repairs, match the paint (even if it's faded) and paint the areas requested. "We make it happen." We fix dents, straighten bent frames and work with customers to keep their budget and their car happy. We back up our body work with a written lifetime warranty!
If you want a basic paint job to make a tired looking car shine once again, we can provide you with a "mask and spray" at a very competitive price. This level of paint service does not involve taking the car apart but rather masks off things like chrome and emblems and sprays around them. To the extend you desire, we will remove the body trim, prep the surface, mask off the areas not to be painted and paint the desired areas with the paint product of your choice. While this is not a "restoration" caliber service, it does render a beautiful finish that will hold up for many years with proper care.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
As our customer, you will receive the finest quality repairs available.
- Our philosophy, as professionals, is to exert every effort to eliminate problems before, during, and after the repairs are made.
- Modern facilities, the most advanced equipment, trained craftsmen who care, factory-compatible paints, and our written warranty add up to your satisfaction.
- We want your visit to our collision repair facility to be a positive experience. We promise to make every effort to attain that goal.
- We have a Written Warranty and guarantee our quality in writing.
- We are ready and willing to answer all your questions concerning the estimating or repair process.
- Our professional staff will assist you with your insurance company. Their training assures you of quality repairs placing your satisfaction first.
- Our policies and standards are designed to provide prompt, competent, courteous and professional services to our customers.